Watch TV on Computer

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Fiancee Visa

Today I am going to guide you about a very popular visa category. The fiancee visa is just like the identity card which can prove your Identity and status in one country.If you want to marry with an foreign citizen and reside in this country , you must have the fiancee visa of this country. There are the different fiancee visa in different countries. For an instant, A citizen of a foreign country who would like to come to the United States to marry an American citizen and reside in the U.S. will have to obtain a K-1 visa. The K-1 visa is American Visa which can identity your status in American society.
Before you go to apply for the fiancee visa, you must ask for the fiancee visa guide which can make you know the whole procedure of getting the fiancee visa of one country.
Commonly, if you go to apply for the fiancee visa of one country, you should submit the petition first. Then, the people of consulate of that country will verify whether your are ineligibility. They will check whether you have any communicable disease,or dangerous physical or mental disorder as well as whether you are drug addicts or you have committed serious criminal acts and so on. If you have any illegal or dangerous acts, you will be considered as ineligibility. After you pass in this testing, The consular officer will ask you to submit some files, such as birth certificate,valid passport, Medical examination and so on..
The fiance visa is very important for your marriage and immigration. If you have no the fiancee visa, your immigration will become illegal act. If you immigrate to one foreign country and marry with the citizen but have no the fiancee visa, you will be arrested and punished by local government.
To be quite frank, the process of getting fiancee visa is very complicate, so sometimes, you should need a attorney and he will handle everything for you. Hiring an attorney to do this job, it has been become very very popular in recent years. Commonly, the applicant of fiancee visa is very anxious to get the approval and entry the foreign country soon, so if you hire an attorney, you can save much time and finish the job soon!
As above said, the fiancee visa is the key point of the marriage in foreign country. In the fast developing society of today, it is very important for people to masting the relative knowledge of getting the fiancee visa. Most people will meet this kind of question in his life. If you know this,you can handle this thing easily and successfully.

25 comments:

  1. I certainly agree to some idea that you have shared in this insightful post. I'm so pleased that you have tackle this here; be back for more reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good information about Fiancee Visa . Thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are a lot of ways to make money online and i just want to let you know guys about one that works 100%. All you need is to trade your skills for cash. No money upfront or anything like that, just do what you are best off and earn some cold cash for it!

    http://www.PaytheGigs.com

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice. It is a great option. It is also very interesting. Would you please tell me fiancee visa for India.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is good to see posts that give truly quality information.Thanks a lot for writing this post.Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These tips proved very useful for me and for this, I really want to mention thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These tips proved very useful for me and for this, I really want to mention thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can see that you possess a degree of expertise on this subject, I would like to hear much more from you on this subject matter – I have bookmarked
    this page and will return soon to hear additional about it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will probably be back again to browse much more, many thanks for the data.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you will keep on submitting new articles or blog posts & thank you for sharing your great experience with us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs that I see these days don't really provide anything that interesting. But I'm definitely interested in this one more
    than any other blog. Just thought to share my views on this to let you know how useful these articles are. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is wonderful. I am not quite familiar with the internet, but I believe that what I just read is some good material. Thanks for continuing to write such wonderful articles. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  24. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks In Text Ads